SDCC-M08 is a free port of the well known SDCC C compiler for Motorola 68HC08/908 The project develops under cygwin, but the executables can run on Windows. It is recomended to use cygwin for utilities as make, rm, mv, etc.
Executables (Stand-alone Windows executables):
- as-m08.exe : Asxxxx Assembler
- link-m08.exe : Asxxxx Linker
- sdcc.exe - C compiler
- sdcpp.exe - C preprocessor
- Stabile state
- On-hardware-tested demo (>64k)
- Integral types: signed/unsigned bit, char, int, short, long and float
- Periferial bit accesss
- Bit fields in structures
- Parameters passed in registers
- Memory models: near/far RAM, FLASH
- Translates for concurrent enviroment
- Reentrant library with float math, sin, cos, etc.
- Almost all usual library routines
- New: Executables running without cygwin!!!
- Deb08 monitor: assembly source (step, step over, disassembler, usable at small procs) (free from www.silex.hu)
- PONY monitor (free from L3 Systems, Inc.)
- Remote Control Example Project
- Test program for all types and operators
Developers' Notes: Find usefull hints here!
Cooperating Pages: Puritane.uw.hu Home: SDCC-M08 + more
Cygwin - Linux-like environment for Windows: http://www.cygwin.com/
(Page topics: SDCC, Motorola, 68HC08, HC08, HC908, free C compiler, ASxxxx assembler)
Presented by Jozsef Sarosi
Mail: sdccm08 (AT) freemail.hu
Last updated: 2005.06.19